Dental Implants From As Little As $1,500*
(Includes The Implant - Additional Fees Apply For Prosthetic Component & Bone Grafting)
Dental Implants In Adelaide
Dr Zielinski is a highly experienced and respected dental surgeon here in Adelaide. Rest assured that with his many years of experience, and the use of state-of-the-art equipment, your teeth will be cared for by the best there is in dentistry.
When a tooth is missing or failing, often a dental implant is a good option. It's a titanium screw which is placed into the jaw bone (similar to a tooth root) and is used to support a tooth crown.
The surgery is normally performed in the chair with a local anesthetic injection. Depending on the case, this can be placed immediately following removal of a tooth or, if the bone is not adequate, 2 months after the extraction with bone grafting.
Contact us for comprehensive and local dental implant surgery
- not just the crown on the implant
- implants from start to finish
Why Use An Adelaide Dental Surgeon?
- No overseas travel costs (dental implant surgery is not a one visit procedure, as is often perceived. The procedure takes minimum 3 months from start to finish)
- Australian registered dental practitioner
- Health insurance rebates on local dental
- Experience matters, look for quality dental work and a trusted practitioner
- Most dental implant literature states success rates are well over 90% which is very high in medicine however failures may occur. If any problems arise after the surgery such as infection, or worse still, a failure, these carry a warranty and should be dealt with immediately without the need to go back overseas
- Assess your needs (Is a tooth already missing? Does it need to be removed? Or can we fix it?) We only remove teeth that are beyond repair.
- If a tooth needs to be extracted we carefully extract it to preserve the bone
- If an immediate implant can be placed we can do it at the time of extraction
- Usually we remove a tooth and you wait two months and we temporarily fill the gap for aesthetic reasons
- At two months we will replace the implant, graft bone if necessary and leave it for a minimum heal time of two months (temporarily fill the gap if it is in an aesthetic zone)
- After two months we will take an impression, send this off to the local laboratory where the crown is made and schedule an appointment to attach the crown and finalize the procedure a few days later
We Also Provide Sleep Dentistry
Here at Dr Zielinski & Associates, Dr Zielinski cares for all his patients’ individual requirement and personal needs. With his 18 years’ experience, he understands that visiting the dentist can be a nerve-wracking experience for some. As such, we can offer you our sleep-dentistry service to help take some of this fear and anxiety away for you.
You will be safely sedated, and have little to no memory of the procedure once it has been successfully completed.
Dental Implants Adelaide - Adelaide Dental Implants - Dental Implants Glandore